Dreams Do Come True

I'm writing this blog here at Mid-Manhattan Library @ 5th Av. I always come here coz they have free wifi and it's a lot warmer than staying in Bryant Park (where wifi is also free).

I've been here since this morning and after long hours of just reading, studying, surfing and chatting, I was getting kinda tired and sleepy, and I just longed to lay back in my bed and doze off for a while. But the room I'm renting is about 40 mins from here (Brooklyn) so, not a good idea. I thought maybe I'd just unwind by watching youtube videos of Charice Pempengco. I haven't been updated with the latest happenings on this girl since she last guested on Ellen show coz the internet back in my place is erratic, so downloading videos could take forever.

Anyways, so here I was watching the whole segment (many thanks the uploader, ayawgloria, who 'kept' the link alive) and I just couldn't hold back my tears. Darn! I wasn't prepared for this so no tissue or hankie. Just imagine me here in the library, sniffing in a corner. Kinda embarassing. I'm beginning to get a headache as well from trying hard not to cry so much.

Charice made drawings of herself singing with her idols when she was a little girl. Now, she's living her dream ... the very same dream she drew on pieces of paper a long time ago.

Watch these videos , if you haven't had the chance, or even if you have, just watch them again, coz im telling you there is so much to learn here. And besides, it's so worth your time coz this girl is AWESOME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSx-_yyGQDw&feature=related - follow the uploader's instruction on the main page.

__________________
"Maybe dreams come true when you draw pictures of it. Maybe that's it. You know? I've heard of vision boards. That's pretty amazing!" - Oprah


No comments: