Mean Girl - Part 2

I must have downplayed the racism of Ms. RS (Racist Slut from Mean Girl – Part I) too much that I have portrayed myself as a very judgmental person.

Take note: I didn’t judge Ms. RS based on her status. Heck, I couldn't care less even if she were a hooker infected with HIV or any STD for that matter… she could still be a friend. It was because of the animosity that she showed towards the group that really irked us.

One would think that racism is a thing of the past till you experience it first hand and smacks you right on the face. Here in Canada,it’s subtle but widespread, particularly in the workplace.

But I’m far too content with my life to be bothered by such behaviour. I just felt compelled to write something mean about Ms. RS for all the Neeta’s and Greta’s out there who at one point in their lives, have been unjustly looked down upon and discriminated against by reason of their color, and who did not have a broader avenue to voice out their minds. I hope I have vindicated them in one way or another.

Oh, by the way, Ms. RS’s attitude cost her her job coz she didn’t have anything to back her superior complex other than her color, not even her so-called “intellectual capability”. ‘Twas to the delight of everybody in the campaign group! Good riddance!

Related post:
Mean Girl - Part 1

No comments: