My Prayer

So, this is how it feels to lose a child. You just feel too much sorrow that no amount of comforting would do.

You’d be surprised how much could happen in a day. One minute, you’re enjoying your time with your family ...



(Taken just a few minutes before the incident)


the next minute, you lose a child.



(After the procedure)

Mine was just through a miscarriage. And yet, the grief is indescribable. My heart goes out to all the parents who go through similar situations.


My prayer for today:

"Thank you Lord for the experience. Thank you for our baby Jonathan.


I am not going to feel guilty anymore because I believe what happened had to happen. I trust that in Your infinite wisdom and great love for us, You willed it to happen for reasons beyond our limited understanding, but only You know. For whatever it is, Lord God, we trust that it is for Your greater glory, and we totally surrender everything to You."

_______________
"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." ~Kenji Miyazawa (http://www.quotegarden.com)

No comments: